Recreational Summer Camp. Come Join the Fun!
4 years old to 14 years old
40 Campers per day for FULL DAY CAMP
10 Campers per day for HALF DAY CAMP
Make new friends and join in the fun at our Recreational Summer camp with our safety certified coaches! Our themed summer camps will run in weekly sessions (Monday through Friday) starting the end of June through the end of August. These themed camps will include some gymnastics instruction, trampoline work, arts & crafts, group games, rope swing, foam pit, outside time if the weather is nice, and more!
*We also offer Recreational Themed Vacation Camps throughout the year for Ages 4-14 years old! Please visit your Customer Portal to enroll for all of our camps and to view the schedule.*
CAMP THEMES AND DATES :
Jammin’ Jungle Summer Camp – 06/26/2023 – 06/30/2023
RED, WHITE, & BLUE Summer Camp – 07/03/2023 – 07/07/2023
Magic World of Disney Summer Camp – 07/10/2023 – 07/14/2023
Crazy Colors Summer Camp – 07/17/2023 – 07/21/2023
CARNIVAL Summer Camp – 07/24/2023 – 07/28/2023
SPECTACULAR SPORTS Summer Camp – 07/31/2023 – 08/04/2023
Under The Sea Summer Camp – 08/07/2023 – 08/11/2023
Adventures through Space Summer Camp – 08/14/2023 – 08/18/2023
Superheroes & Villains Summer Camp – 08/21/2023 – 08/25/2023
Reminder To Bring:
● Pack a lunch and snacks.
● Refillable water bottle each day.
● Parents should apply sun block prior to arrival at camp for outside activities.
● wear comfortable athletic clothing.
● Please bring a bathing suit.
● Change of clothes.
● A towel each day for water activities.
● A non-refundable, full payment is due upon registration.
● A current physical and immunization record needs to be on file prior to camp for each child that attends.
● Each child must be signed in/out each day by a parent or guardian.
● Each child must be picked up inside the building.
● Due to the volume of children that attend, there are no makeups for days missed.
● At pick up and drop off each parent must provide their Driver’s License to be photo copied for our records each week of camp.
● If a child needs medication administered, a medication consent form needs to be filled out prior to the start of camp.
● Every child that attends must be toilet trained.
TO REGISTER: Direct customers to access their ICLASSPRO Accounts or create an account
by visiting www.allamericangymnastic.com and going to the customer portal tab and creating an account. Another way which is THE RECOMMENDED WAY is DOWNLOAD THE ICLASSPROAPP. Direct the customer to GO TO THEIR APP STORE, Type in ICLASSPRO APP (ICP APP) and click download, Click once downloaded, Organization Name: allamerican, and from there they can either log into their already existing account or they can create a new account.