Come Join the Fun!
Recreational Summer Camp
(Ages 4-14 years old)
Make new friends and join in the fun at our Recreational Summer camp with our safety certified coaches! Our themed summer camps will run in weekly sessions (Monday through Friday) starting the end of June through the end of August. These themed camps will include some gymnastics instruction, trampoline work, arts & crafts, group games, rope swing, foam pit, outside time if the weather is nice, and more!
We also offer Early Drop-off for only $5 extra per Day.
*We also offer Recreational Themed Vacation Camps throughout the year for Ages 4-16 years old! Please visit your Customer Portal to enroll for all of our camps and to view the schedule.*
What to Bring…
All kids will need to pack a lunch, snacks, and refillable water bottle each day. Parents should apply sun block prior to arrival at camp for outside activities. Make sure the children are wearing comfortable athletic clothing. Please bring bathing suit, change of clothes, and a towel each day for water activities.
- A non-refundable, full payment is due upon registration
- A current physical and immunization record needs to be on file prior to camp for each child that attends.
- Each child must be signed in/out each day by a parent or guardian.
- Each child must be picked up inside the building.
- Due to the volume of children that attend, there are no makeups for days missed.
- At pick up and drop off each parent must provide their Driver’s License to be photo copied for our records each week of camp.
- If a child needs medication administered, a medication consent form needs to be filled out prior to the start of camp.
- Every child that attends must be toilet trained.