|1 Class per Week|
|$45 a month|
|2 Classes per Week|
(45 min each)
|$90 a month|
|3 Classes per Week|
(45 min each)
|$135 a month|
(Does not include private lessons)
|$175 a month|
|Gym & Dance/Combo Class (1h 35min)|
Includes Recital Dance Class for the full year
|$125 a month|
(30 min/Solos, Duets, Trios, Quads)
$125 a month
duet - $65 p/d
trio - $45 p/d
- We require a yearly registration fee of $25 for . (families that have more than 1 participant signing up.)
- In preparation for our recital, there will be a small Recital Fee of $30, this fee will cover a dress rehearsal, trophies, and 1 free ticket to our recital.
- Monthly Tuition payments are due the first class of every month. If a payment is not received by the first class, a late fee of $5 will be added to your account each week after.
- A spot for your dancer is held upon signing up therefore all Payments are final and are not subject to a refund. There are no refunds for classes that have been dropped or missed.
- For those who choose to pay for the full year, full payments must be received by september 30th, a discount of 5% will be applied for In-Full payments
- We accept cash, check, and credit/debit card payments. Payments can be made at the front desk or online.
- Studio space for solos, duets, & trios is limited. If space reaches full capacity you have the option of enrolling for our “Quick-Choreo” sessions.This option allows you to still be able to perform in our annual recital and/or competition. This option has dancers learn their dance/s in a 6 hour total time span (can be split up, does not have to be done all in one day) Quick-Choreo sessions must be paid in full or an alternative option must be discussed with the director.
A class that encourages free expression while teaching basic dance fundamentals. In this class students will explore different elements of dance and movement. The class reviews rhythm, movement quality, and awareness of space. Popular children’s music is used along with props and costumes for creativity and fun. Ages 2 to 5
A fun and creative introduction to the integration of dance and music. Children in this class will combine basic motor skills with their imagination through directed activity and the magic of words and pictures to explore the world of movement, while learning the basics of ballet movement.
KIDDIE COMBO CLASSES
These classes teach children the beginning fundamentals of multiple styles within 1 class style may include ballet, tap, jazz, and tumbling. Dancers will gain flexibility, basic technique, and self-confidence through repetitive motor skill, coordination and rhythm practice. Students will perform two dances in our end of the year performance.
Contemporary blends creative dance and artistry with athletic technique found in Jazz or Ballet. Classes integrate various traditional disciplines of modern dance foundations with current contemporary styles and fusion forms. These classes are for dancers who like creative challenges, connecting dance to other mediums, and physical challenges that require persistence and practice. Exercises focus on increasing flexibility and strength, total body connectivity, and creative problem solving.
Hip Hop is the pinnacle of self-expression. Classes include warm up, moving across the floor, style explorations (popping, locking, waving, gliding, etc.), and freestyle circles. These classes are for dancers who like self-expression, physical challenges, and healthy competition. Exercises focus on increasing flexibility and strength, precision and creativity, and find your own style.
Jazz dance combines techniques of classical ballet and modern dance with current forms of popular dance. Classes include warm up, isolations, stretches, across the floor progressions, and choreography combinations. These classes are for dancers who like precision and rhythm, physical challenges, and personal style and expression. Exercises focus on increasing flexibility and strength, rhythms and isolation of body parts, and expressing personal style.
Students will be challenged to learn all about tumbling, flexibility, muscle control, concentration, and balance skills, with an emphasis on the fundamentals of acrobatics that enhance other dance techniques! From backbends, somersaults, handstands, cartwheels, & handsprings,and more!
Lyrical dance combines techniques of classical ballet and modern dance with current forms of popular dance. Classes include warm up, isolations, stretches, across the floor progressions, and choreography combinations. These classes are for dancers who like precision and rhythm, physical challenges, and personal style and expression particularly with lyrically expressive songs. Exercises focus on increasing flexibility and strength, rhythms and isolation of body parts, and expressing personal style.
Musical Theatre is the fusion of singing, dancing, and acting with performance on stage. Classes include breathing and singing technique practice, acting and improvisation activities, as well as dance technique and performance. These classes are for dancers who like the spotlight, drama, singing, and telling a story through dance. Exercises focus on increasing flexibility, strength, confidence, and performance. As students’ progress through each level curriculum will become increasingly more complex and intricate.
Tap focuses on rhythms and patterns in footwork through proper technique, as well as personal style and producing clear sounds. Classes include a variety of tap styles from Broadway to Rhythm tap. These classes are for dancers who like rhythm, precision footwork, and creative styling. Exercises focus on building flexibility of the knee and ankles, coordination, and speed of movement. As students progress through each level curriculum will become increasingly more complex and intricate.
Zumba Fitness is a Latin-inspired cardio-dance workout that uses music and choreographed steps to form a fitness party atmosphere. Whether you are looking to shed a few pounds, do some cardio, or just have a good time dancing, we can assure you this is a class you will enjoy.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
This class is designed to increase physical strength through weight-bearing and resistance exercise. All major muscle groups are worked from head to toe. We finish with core training and stretching for a complete workout.
General Studio Rules
- Respect instructors and fellow students.
- No gum.
- Wear appropriate dance shoes and required dance attire in the classroom.
- Hair must be away from the face at all times.
- Keep all personal belongings in the lobby area or in a designated area assigned by your teacher.
- Only water is welcome in the classroom.
- Please try and use the restroom before class begins.
- Be on time for class.
- No hanging or sitting on barres.
- Instructors must be present before students enter the classroom.
- Be ready to dance & no running in the classroom unless directed by an instructor.
- Listen to instructors. Talking must be kept to a minimum.
- Students must pay for snacks at time they take them
- Cell phones turned off inside dance rooms
- All students MUST be potty trained.
- Notify the studio by calling (413-596-0089) or emailing (email@example.com, ) if your dancer will be late or absent.
Recital, Costumes, & Picture Day
- All performance based classes must purchase a costume for recital.
- In order to participate our annual recital ALL balances MUST be fully paid and up to date.
- All dancers will be measured prior to their costumes being ordered to ensure proper fitting needs.
- The FULL recital costume payments are due NO LATER THEN the week leading into Christmas Break. (A notice with the exact date will be sent out a month before the full payment is due.) All late costume payment will be charged an extra $5 per month/per costume.
- All costume payments are non-refundable.
- All dancers participating in our recital will receive an award (exact award received is TBA) at the conclusion of the annual recital.
- Picture Day will be scheduled sometime in March/April of 2021. The exact date will be released several months in advance. We ask all students to be present for picture day.
We fully understand that students enroll in other activities. However, we expect a level of commitment from each student in order for them to progress and develop within their class. If classes are missed due to a student taking on other commitments, then their place in dance class may not be guaranteed. This is very important during recital preparation.
Student absences will be recorded. Dancers who miss less than 3 classes or have perfect attendance will be awarded at the conclusion of the annual recital.
If more than 3 consecutive absences occur, it is possible that dancers may be asked to forfeit their spot in that dance class or schedule private makeup classes with their teacher for an additional cost.
Anytime an absence occurs, students are responsible to learn what was missed before the next class, either with a private lesson or from a friend. Students must arrive on time for class. Missing the first part of class causes the students to miss stretches and warm up which can lead to injuries.
Missed classes may be made up. Students may make up a missed class by taking a similar or different class within one month of a missed class. There are no refunds for missed classes. Most class levels are offered several times per week.
Class Cancellations – Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be announced via email and on our Facebook page at least one hour prior to class.
Due to limited observation space The All American Dance program will set up designated dates and seating within the studios for parents/guardians to view their dancers class. (Due to COVID-19 we will set up a ZOOM viewing room to observe your dancers class/classes on designated dates.)
Please be sure to check your email, the website, and our Facebook page for the latest studio update. At the time of registration we ask that all parents review these general policies and sign that they acknowledge and accept terms listed above.